Saturday, October 12, 2013

Saturday Jams #37

Well this has been a hell of a week. Let's just leave it at that. I have a birthday looming and I'm pretty overwhelmed by life right now. I'm taking this Saturday to regain my composure by hanging out at home this afternoon and then doing dinner with some dear friends. Oh, and listening to these songs too -


Fiona Apple & The Roots - "Let Me Roll It In"
One of my very beautiful and very hilarious friends Michelle posted this video today and, if you haven't figured this out by now, I'm a little obsessed with everything Fiona Apple. Seriously, she's my favorite.


Lauren O'Connell - "House of the Rising Sun"
So I might be a little obsess with American Horror Story which just started this past week. And who doesn't love this song? It's such a classic. One of the first moments I knew I loved Cooper was when he told me this was the one and only song he was ever willing to sing at karaoke. What can I say, these are the criteria I judge people's character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment