Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday Jams #38

Well I survived another birthday. Surprisingly, I woke up in a spry mood this morning, considering we were out until 2 and drank for, I don't know, about 7 hours. If this is how 27 is going to go, then I'm more than ok with it. I'm sitting up at Caffeine Dreams now, enjoying some alone time. I don't know why I always forget sitting at coffee shops for a couple of hours by yourself is so relaxing, and productive.  Currently, I'm listening to the Appleseed Cast on shuffle, but these jams are pretty good too - 


The Rapture - "Out of the Races and Onto the Tracks"
I'm not sure if I've ever posted this song before but it's been one of my favorites for years. I had always been a fan of The Rapture since their album Echoes, but ever since I heard this song in Rules of Attraction, it's been my go-to when I need to pump myself up. Also, I'm not sure what's going on with the cowbell in this video, but I'm pretty into it.


Joy Division - "Age of Consent"
I just can't not smile when I listen to this song. It's definitely in my top 5 faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment