FRIDAY October 4
- Benson be poppin' tonight! Head down early, mostly so you can get a parking spot, and peruse the Benson First Friday offerings.
- After that get some local eats at one of the many restaurants - Benson Brewery, Baxter's, Lot 2, Espana, etc, etc.
- Then prepare for a kick ass show at The Waiting Room: Har Mar Superstar!
- If you are looking for something a little quieter to do. Well, go anywhere but Benson.
- It's October! That means there are very few Farmer's Markets left, so make sure to get to the Old Market or Aksarben on Sunday.
- See Goon Saloon, Routine Escorts, and Gramps at O'Leavers for a mere $5.
- Or you can also see Tim Kasher with Laura Stevenson and The Brigadiers up at the Waiting Room.
- Pick apples like I did last weekend!
- Since we still have a million apples left from last week's picking I do think I'm going to make this recipe for whiskey applesauce from A Beautiful Mess. You could also make apple crisp, apple pie, apple cake...