Monday, November 4, 2013

Quick Fall Snaps

Here are a few photos from my life this past week -



^^View from my driveway. I love this red tree that's poking through the rest^^


^^A belated birthday cheesecake, homemade by my dear friend Jess. The pecan crust is my favorite^^




^^How cute is this Halloween party set-up? My friend Mandy rules. Her and her husband always host amazing parties where they encourage their guests to let loose and get weird (usually with lots of tequila shots)^^


^^I told them to look manly, and this is what I got^^


^^Humphrey here was Elmo and once this costume went on, he froze, literally, for like 20 minutes. It was hilarious and also a little sad^^


^^Tobias Fuenke doing Jell-O shots. My night was complete after this happened^^

No comments:

Post a Comment