Hmmmm, a new week is here and I'm going to spend it relaxing. Seriously, I just need to take a break from it all and put in some straight-up me time. I've been burning the candle at both ends lately, and it's really starting to affect me, in a bad way. I guess this is what they call maturity. Wish me luck y'all! And if you're looking for some distractions this Monday morning, we've got you covered -
- If you're looking for a place to do dinner at this week, we recommend you head to Lot 2. This week 10% of their total sales will be donated to a great, local non-profit - Omaha Girls Rock!
- Speaking of eating, are you vegan? Do you live in Omaha? Then you should check out this guide to the best vegan dining experiences in Omaha.
- You're probably going to want to take a look at all of these 100 Parks & Rec gifs.
- So this has to be the most adorable thing I've ever seen, ever. For serious, ever.
- It's the most wonderful time of the year - Kate Spade released their annual gift guide!
- Speaking of gifts, someone buy me this customized doggie cookie cutter pls!!
- This video of Katy Perry and that dude from Twilight drunkenly singing karaoke is pretty awesome.
- I might not be the biggest Beatles fan, but these photos Ringo Starr just released are pretty incredible.
- Y'all, we need to support this.
- Yeah, I'm into this.
I went to the Lauritzen with my mama this weekend and while it was definitely sparse with the flowers, there were some really beautiful trees.