Blah, how is it Monday again already? Seriously, we should all be allowed to take a month off during this time of year to really enjoy the holidays and the changing seasons. What I wouldn't give for a working fireplace right now. All I seem to want to do lately is sit around the house, maybe it's because it's been getting so dark outside so early. So let's just plan on taking it easy this week. Wrap yourself up in a warm blanket and snuggle up with a loved one or a furry friend. It's the only sane way to ease yourself back into the work week, oh, and these links might help too…
- It was RuPaul's birthday yesterday, and that's a pretty big deal to us. This is probably the best way to celebrate the event.
- Yeah, we definitely need to make the time for these over the next few months.
- Eep! I'm so excited that Nick Cave is going to be coming through the Midwest again! Seeing him in Denver earlier this year was a dream come true. Plus, this way I can give Cooper two great Christmas gifts in a row!
- Wes Anderson does a short film for Prada? Yes Please.
- Good luck making it through this entire list without shedding at least one tear. Seriously, we dare you.
- We're not the biggest Miley Cyrus fans around here, however we do think she's come under the hammer a little too harshly lately, especially when she actually does have a voice on her (just remember that the next time you want to judge her for something she's wearing).
- If you haven't heard of Joanna Gruesome yet, you haven't been living.
- We wish we would have been invited to this party.
- Jessica Chastain, I heart you.
- Nick Miller might just be my power animal. Just kidding, it will always be Jessica Lange.
Cooper played a fun show last week at the Slowdown. If you want to check em out, come to O'Leaver's on November 30th!