Friday, November 1, 2013

Wind Down / Wound Up

Hi guys! I have been pretty much M.I.A. here for the past few weeks as I finally took ownership of my new home on October 11th. I've been spending every weekend and a lot of weeknights over at the house getting it prepped and ready to move in, and this weekend I am doing just that! While all of you are partying hard in your costumes I will be lugging around furniture. I am sad that I'm not really partaking in Halloween this year, but off-the-walls-excited to move into my new home! If you're not sure where to head to this weekend, we got you covered! As the work week winds down, WO+SF and crew are getting wound up for the weekend! May all your costumed weekends be great ones!

FRIDAY November 1
SATURDAY November 2
  • I have been WAITING for the movie of Ender's Game to come out for what seems like forever. My mom introduced my brother and I to these books and we all love them. It's the kind of book you can read over and over again. I'm sure I won't love a movie as much as I love the book, but I am still super excited to see this!
  • Of Montreal is one of my favorite bands. Unfortunately, I will not be making it out to see them (I'll be housin'), but I really hope you all go see them at the Waiting Room and dance your asses off!
SUNDAY November 3
  • We have a feeling you've had a busy weekend. Possibly full of alcohol. For this we recommend you totally get some brunch and then spend all day watching Netflix or Hulu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment