FRIDAY November 15
- SO many shows tonight!! Here's what we recommend:
- Pleasure Adapter, Pro-Magnum, and the Brigadiers at the Slowdown. Meghan keeps on touting Pro-Magnum so I really need to see what they're all about one of these days.
- The So-So Sailors and McCarthy Trenching at O'Leavers
- Support our local movie theatre and Omaha's pride and joy, Alexander Payne, as his new film Nebraska opens this weekend.
SATURDAY November 16
- My most favorite event of the entire month, in all of Omaha probably, is Soul Night. Every third Saturday you can get your groove on at The Sydney. Please join us there.
- We totally just found out about the Lewis and Clark Dog Show at the Century Link Center. :Let me just say this: there is a dog costume contest. That's all you need to know.
- Want to experience an early taste of Black Friday and subsequent Holiday Shopping? The Nebraska Crossing Outlets open on Friday and apparently there are deals to be had. Make the drive out to Gretna with a pal and treat yo' self!
- I have got to get me some brunch. Meghan has been brunchin' up a storm and then telling me about it while I try not to drool like a dog. This warm weather really makes me want some good ol' biscuits and gravy. Go to your favorite brunch spot, or try somewhere new!
- The joys of homeownership mean I get to (have to) rake leaves. It sounded like it COULD be kind of fun... until I started doing it. HOWEVER, this weekend I am going to remind myself while I'm raking that soon this crisp fall weather will turn into freezing winter weather, and try to enjoy it! Hopefully you all can get out and enjoy the weather, in whatever way you so choose, as well!
P.S. - We finally made a joint instagram account! Follow us at wiseowlslyfox to see other such enchanting images as this one: