Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Home for the Holidays: Sly Fox Edition

Merry Christmas Eve! Today we hope you're all relaxing with a cup of hot cocoa (or many glasses of wine) and your families. I'm headed to an early Xmas Eve lunch with my family at Mark's and I'm super excited since I haven't eaten there in what feels like forever. I have a feeling being a Dundee resident now I will be enjoying many more lunches and dinners there, so the inaugural meal with my family feels pretty right.

Over the next two days we thought we'd share some of our home holiday decorations. Of course Kerry's house is much better decorated than mine, so come back tomorrow to see more, including her Santa collection!







And of course no holiday would be complete without giving gifts to your extra special friends



No comments:

Post a Comment