Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Moving Day

Since today is likely the last day of warm weather we'll see until March (hell, maybe even April), I took advantage of it with a half day to begin moving into my new apartment in Dundee. Let's be honest, moving is never fun, HOWEVER I am looking forward to spending every night in my new home, cultivating my own space and snuggling up with Bebop. 

Starting over is never easy, but there's something exciting about the unknown. I guess I wish I had something more profound to say about it now, but I'm too busy trying to figure out how to get all of this shit out of my house and into my new one. Maybe in a few weeks something profound will come out of the experience.

Anyways, my new place has two teeny tiny windows in the closet that are perfect for Bebop to do some people watching in our neighborhood. Just one of the many perks of living in a neighborhood with some character. It always takes Bebop about two weeks to adjust to a move and after spending two years in our last home, here's hoping he enjoys our new pad as much as I do. 






No comments:

Post a Comment