Saturday, December 7, 2013

Saturday Jams #43

While I'm returning from a quick trip to Minneapolis, I have a lot on my plate this weekend. Moving is always a stressful endeavor, but it somehow always ends up better than you imagined. Plus, once the actual act of moving is over, you have the opportunity to start fresh and create your own space.  I might even cleanse my new apartment with sage just to make sure I keep good juju throughout my new home.  And while I may have lost my access to a record player and hundreds of records, I still have you dear laptop and things like NPR and Soundcloud to keep my musical personality fresh and ever-evolving. 


The Warlocks - "Thursday's Radiation"
This song fills me up and makes me feel warm inside. I want to listen to this on a constant loop as I'm organizing and cultivating the feel in my new apartment.


Toy - "Join the Dots"
This is a band I just discovered and I'm totally sucked into this bass line and psychedelic tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment