Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday Jams #44

So far today I have:

  • Organized my dresser and put a few things up on the walls of my bedroom
  • Went to Mrs. B's and NFM to find a couch that will fit in my small apt. doorway without any luck, though I did for a split second consider buying a leather futon which just seems depressing at 27 years old. 
  • Made it so I only have to make one (two max) trips back to my old home to take unwanted furniture to be donated and clean.
  • Snapped pictures for two upcoming blog posts - neither of them are holiday related though. Gah what's wrong with me this year?!
  • Took Bebop to the vet to get a shot up his nose which he was not very pleased about. 
  • Eaten soup whilst watching What Not to Wear alone at my kitchen table (what up single life). 
  • Started drinking what will likely turn into many drinks. 

How have you spent your Saturday?



Criteria - "This Reign is Ours"
Pretty sad I missed these guys with Cursive this week, but alas there will be other shows (hopefully).


Loggins & Messina - "Danny's Song"
This song has been stuck in my head all week and I'm not sure how it got there (oh wait, it's because our local radio station 99.9 plays it multiple times a day) but I''m not telling it to get out any time soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment