Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday Jams #46

This is going to be our last Saturday Jams of 2013. It was a new addition to our posting schedule this year and if my math serves me correctly, I only missed posting something 6 weeks this year, which sounds pretty good to me.

So you won't find a year-end-wrap-up here from me and that's mostly because I focused this year on just sharing whatever songs I was digging that week. Maybe next year I'll look more into sharing more current music, but let's not think about that right now. Let's live in the moment while we can.
 


 

Sky Ferreira - "You're Not the One"
So I'm a little embarrased I hadn't really heard of Sky Ferreira until this week, really. She had popped up in my internet browsing before, but I just wrote her off as a model with an edge/drug problem. Turns out she's actually got a pretty pop/rock album out there. Also this video makes me want to cut all of my hair off and walk around with it piecey and damp like she does here. Though that's probably not the best idea. 



Rhye - "Open"
I've always had a soft spot for Sade and Rhye is currently filling said spot and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment