Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday Jams #45

Holy hangover batman. I'm finding I'm a little too old for that shit anymore. Had I gone home when I should have gone home this could have been avoided. Oh well, lesson learned. And it's a good lesson to learn right before the holidays since drinking and families typically go hand in hand. So as you gear up for the holiday weekend, be sure to take some time to unwind and relax, but enjoy yourself responsibly.



Cursive - "Staying Alive"
I went to the last Cursive show this past Thursday and they closed with this song, which has always struck an emotional chord for me. Tim Kasher has such a beautiful voice that was made for live performances. While I was watching the band play (and maybe holding back some tears) I was in awe of how amazing Omaha is and how it's filled with so many unique voices. It was an awesome reminder that we all have an individual voice which we need to use as often as possible. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. 


Weekend - "July"
By now you probably know New Wave is my favorite genre of music, which would explain what I like so much about this band's sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment