Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Up in The Air

My recent trip to Minneapolis marked my first time ever flying there and all I can say is - I'm never driving up there again. A 36 minute flight is far better than a 5 1/2 hour drive. Now, if only I could afford to do that every time I visit....
 
I got seriously lucky on my flight back because there were literally 20 people on my plane, so I got a row all to myself and could take a bunch of pictures out of the window without feeling like a total weirdo.
 

^^Since the temperatures were in the negatives, our plane had to be de-iced before we took off. There's a little man sitting in the pod who shoots the de-icer at the plane. I think I'd enjoy that job very much - it's like a real life video game!^^



^^As we moved South, the snow disappeared, but not for long since Omaha got dumped on Saturday night^^




 

No comments:

Post a Comment