Happy holiday week y'all! Can you believe 2013 is almost over?! Man, what a year. While I'm personally looking forward to kissing this year goodbye, it's important to slow down over these next two weeks to look back at how the year has changed you as well as what you want to achieve in 2014. So grab yourself a hot chocolate, sit in front of your tree and enjoy the quiet moments before your family descends into your life. Read a couple of "Best of '13" lists and when you're through with that, here are some internet links to help you bide your time until Santa arrives.
- I'm never quite sure how Feminism always gets a bad wrap, but this year we took huge strides in making the movement more main stream via pop culture. Don't know what I'm talking about? Read this.
- Holidays would be complete without lots of sweets and these cookies look delicious.
- Speaking of holiday treats, don't forget to make something for that special furry friend in your life too!
- Michael Kor's pre-fall collection is really speaking to the tomboy in me.
- Looking for some NYE jewelry? Might I recommend picking up something from this collection?
- These self-portraits are AMAZING!
- Uh, I want to eat this for breakfast immediately.
- God dammit this family is adorable.
- Bahahaha, these are hilarious.
- While Sense & Sensibility is our favorite Jane Austen book-turned-movie, we're also pretty obsessed with all of these other adaptations.
- I have a feeling this t-shirt is going to become a new wardrobe staple.
- Pretty pleased with the fact that I got Audrey Horne. Which Twin Peaks character are you? If you get BOB, then we definitely can't be friends, because you're insane.
- Loving all of this.
This photo is coming a little late (note the lack of snow) but in case you were wondering, this is what it looks like when your dog is a "humper"