Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday Jams #2.3

Cheers to the weekend! While we were treated to some sunny (albiet windy) weather this week, I'm especially looking forward to tomorrow's forecast and participating in some Sunday Funday activities. So run your errands today, get caught up on your cleaning, do some laundry because you'll definitely want to spend tomorrow outside on a patio somewhere with a cocktail in hand!


Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - "Stranger to My Happiness"
Oh Ms. Jones how we've missed you and your Dap Kings. Welcome back and fantastic job with this song and video.


Maria Taylor - "Up All Night"
I'm kicking myself for missing Maria Taylor's show up in Benson, especially after I finally listened to this adorable song off of her latest release. Sometimes you forget how lovely and lively it can be when your favorite artists write and perform songs full of cheer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment