Well weren't we just spoiled this weekend? After getting that taste of warm weather, I'm not sure how much longer I can hold-out for spring. Can we just fast-forward to April please? Enough of my whining. We've arrived at the beginning of another week and you know what that means, a fresh start and another chance to distract yourself from work with the below internet findings!
- We're so proud of our gals at Hello Holiday!
- Last week, when I was out at my parents house, I caught two full hours of Full House which reminded me how much I used to love that show. It's interesting to think that the Tanner girls would have actually turned out a lot like the women who played them.
- In case you missed it, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler killed it at the Golden Globes last night. God we wish we could be friends with them so badly.
- Yep, I've done about every one of these.
- Eep! I love love love this!
- Buzzfeed just ranked the 107 of SATC, do you think the list is accurate?
- I definitely need to try this DIY for my new apartment.
- One of my friends posted this video to FB this weekend and I'm still equally grossed out and intrigued by it.
- Did y'all see Stevie Nicks on AHS: Coven this week? Read this article about how she got talked into being on the show and how to perfect a shawl twirl.
- Totally drooling over this recipe. Kerry and I need to make this STAT.
- Lol, this explains my life pretty perfectly right now (except #6 and especially #7).
- Is Four Non-Blondes' "What's Up?" you're favorite karaoke song? You probably can't cover it better than Evan Rachel Wood just did.
- Did you know there's a science behind why dogs poop in a certain direction? Crazy!
Sometimes you just gotta give into the grease...