Monday, January 13, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Well weren't we just spoiled this weekend? After getting that taste of warm weather, I'm not sure how much longer I can hold-out for spring. Can we just fast-forward to April please? Enough of my whining. We've arrived at the beginning of another week and you know what that means, a fresh start and another chance to distract yourself from work with the below internet findings! 
  • We're so proud of our gals at Hello Holiday!
  • Last week, when I was out at my parents house, I caught two full hours of Full House which reminded me how much I used to love that show. It's interesting to think that the Tanner girls would have actually turned out a lot like the women who played them. 
  • In case you missed it, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler killed it at the Golden Globes last night. God we wish we could be friends with them so badly. 
  • Yep, I've done about every one of these
  • Eep! I love love love this
  • Buzzfeed just ranked the 107 of SATC, do you think the list is accurate?
  • I definitely need to try this DIY for my new apartment. 
  • One of my friends posted this video to FB this weekend and I'm still equally grossed out and intrigued by it.  
  • Did y'all see Stevie Nicks on AHS: Coven this week? Read this article about how she got talked into being on the show and how to perfect a shawl twirl. 
  • Totally drooling over this recipe. Kerry and I need to make this STAT. 
  • Lol, this explains my life pretty perfectly right now (except #6 and especially #7).  
  • Is Four Non-Blondes' "What's Up?" you're favorite karaoke song? You probably can't cover it better than Evan Rachel Wood just did
  • Did you know there's a science behind why dogs poop in a certain direction? Crazy!
  • PREACH
Sometimes you just gotta give into the grease...


No comments:

Post a Comment