Man oh man, if you're lucky enough to have the day off today we are very, very jelly of you. Can you believe January is almost over? How has this first month of the new year treated you? In case you're lagging on this Monday morning, don't fret, we have some internet findings to help you ease your way into the work week -
- I've never been a huge sandal person, but this is making me long for summer and spending days outside.
- A super-cut of every slow motion moment in the films of Wes Anderson? Yes Please.
- It's nice to see some familiar faces on this compilation of Omaha's 30 best Instagram photos.
- Will Forte shared some amazing behind the scene photos and stories from filming Nebraska with Paper magazine!
- Fuck all those people who are going crazy over Lena Dunham's Vouge cover. It's a wonderful spread.
- SJP has a new shoe collection coming out in February. Check out an adorable sneak peek here.
- THIS IS MY HEAVEN.
- We've professed our love for Tina & Amy before, but this sums it up pretty well.
- I got Cape Town. What?????
- I am loving these hats! They're so addable!
- Yep, this pretty much sums up what it's like to get Bebop in his kennel some mornings.
- These photos are craaaaazy!
I was lucky enough to spend some time at my second home, aka La Buvette this weekend. I love how each winter they decorate with live wreaths.