FRIDAY January 3
- First month of the year, first weekend of the month = First Friday! Head up to Benson for some food and drink specials, music, and art.
- I started listening to Azure Ray in high school and have liked Maria Taylor ever since. You can see her tonight at the Waiting Room!
SATURDAY January 4
- I am super grateful to Sarah Baker Hansen for putting together this list of delicious meals you can get in Omaha for under $10.00. It's a great reminded that great food can be affordable! If your bank account is experiencing the post-holiday emptiness mine is but you still want to treat yo' self, this list has great options!
- If you're looking for a night out where you can still control the music, head to the Trap Room where you can bring your own records to play on their amazing sound system. This is especially appealing to me because my record player is currently out of commission.
SUNDAY January 5
- I would love to start working on my New Year's resolutions this weekend. I'm planning on doing some painting and I figure I can squeeze in making a home cooked meal too! I really, really want to make this lentil, mushroom, and sweet potato Shepherd's pie.
Ollie says "Happy New Year, y'all!".