FRIDAY January 10
- A film we've both been excited about seeing has arrived at Film Streams. Ethan and Joel Coen's newest film Inside Llewyn Davis promises to be a good one.
- Local gallery/music venue/space Sweatshop has a new exit opening called Honestly, Trash, an exhibit made out of, you guessed it, trash.
SATURDAY January 11
- WE WANT TO GO TO HERE: Mad Ox Bakery sounds delicious and amazing. We drove by it as we made our way to Dixie Quicks for New Year's Day brunch and now reading about all the delectable delights in the World Herald makes me really, really want to go!
- O'leaver's does what it does best: rock shows. Playing tonight is Thunder Power, Seer States, and Relax, It's Science.
SUNDAY January 12
- I actually didn't even know that the Joslyn was open on Sundays, but now it's open even longer! In addition to that, admission is totally FREE! You now have no reason NOT to go spend a relaxing hour or two perusing amazing art, and the beautiful Joslyn itself.