Friday, January 24, 2014

Wind Down / Wound Up

I pretty much have done nothing all week because I can't bring myself to venture out into the cold. I am just fine with curling up with my pup and a blanket right next to the space heater, thank you very much! Luckily for us we've been having these strange, warm weekends and it looks like this weekend is going to be another one, with a high of 50 on Friday, and 40s on Saturday and Sunday!! Those temps are much more my speed. If you need a little help planning your weekend, check out our ideas below! As the work week winds down, WO+SF and crew are getting wound up for the weekend.

FRIDAY January 24
  •  The Lupines and Bullet Proof Hearts are playing at O'Leavers!
  • This year I'm trying to see more movies. I would really love to have at least seen a few of the films nominated at all the award shows I watch. Last Friday my mom and I saw American Hustle and I totally loved it. It's a great story with a great cast and a great soundtrack and I can't recommend it enough. Other films I really want to see: Her and  Dallas Buyers Club. Don't want to GO to a movie? Blue Jasmine is now in a Redbox near you!
SATURDAY January 25
SUNDAY January 26
  • Most Sunday nights O'Leaver's hosts open mic night and today is no different. 
  • Did you see yesterday's post about the quiche we made?  MAKE THIS QUICHE!!! It was definitely one of the best things we've ever made and a great winter meal.

Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment