Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday Jams #2.5

Were y'all ready to wake up to snow this morning? Personally, I think it's a bit too late in the season to get dumped on, but I can't complain too much, we had a pretty snow-less couple months there. Today is this little blog's two year anniversary and we can hardly believe it. This weather isn't quite condusive to major celebration, so we'll be spending the day in our respective homes getting some projects done between binge-watching our favorite shows. We suggest you make a similar plan for the day, especially since you'll want to save up your energy for the SUPER BOWL tomorrow. SPORTSBALL!


Cat Power - "Sea of Love"
A cover of the song by Phil Phillips, this is truly such a sweet song that puts me in such a romantic and gushy mood.


SOHN - "Lessons"
Usually I'm not one for electronic music, but this, this I can dig. 

No comments:

Post a Comment