Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday Jams #2.7

Tonight I'm off to see Man Man at Vega, Lincoln's newest music venue located in the revamped Haymarket. It's my third time seeing the band and I'm so excited because they always put on a hell of a show. I'm especially interested in checking out the new venue. Back when we could call ourselves Lincolnites in college, there weren't too many places you could check out live music at. I mean there was Duffy's (and the epic Shit Hook live karaoke), the Chatter Box, then Box Awesome, but our heyday was before the Bourbon Theater and in the demise of Knickerbockers.

After a few drinks at O'Rourke's and Jake's "West" (or Bizarro Jake's) I'm hoping to slay a delicious burger at Dempsey's in preparation for the magic of Man Man. Below are two of my favorite albums from them. Are you seeing any exciting live shows soon?



Man Man - "Six Demon Bag"



Man Man - "On Oni Pond"

No comments:

Post a Comment