Phew, that was a hell of a weekend y'all. Seriously, I haven't had that much fun in what seems like ages. Of course, with having a lot of fun, I'm a little tuckered out. So tuckered in fact, that I'm going to keep this post short and sweet this week.
- Nick Cave, I love you. And I always will.
- Even though Valentine's Day has passed, you should definitely go and read this adorable story behind the "Forever in Blue Jeans" billboard above Smoke Pit on 24th and Farnam
- Regardless of your thoughts on selfies - love or hate - take these tips from certified super models to make sure you don't look like a chump if you do decide to turn the camera around on yourself.
- We definitely need to test this out to see if it actually works.
- What do you mean one of my favorite authors wrote a letter to one of my favorite directors?!
- Well this is definitely the best thing I've seen all day!
- These are on sale and soon they will be mine. Oh yes, they will be mine.
- Yeah, this is pretty true. Especially #7 and #8
- Methinks a portion of my tax return money will be invested in this jacket.
How was your Valentine's Day weekend? Mine ended with great food, which is probably as romantic as I get this days (which I'm more than fine with). Check back this week to hear more about our amazingly romantic, but entirely platonic night out!