Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fresh Pots

Late last week, I decided it was finally time to outfit my apartment with some plantlife.  The hallway leading up to my apartment has a super high ceiling which was just begging for a hanging plant. So it was off to Mullhall's for me. I really enjoy going to this local nursery because the staff is incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. The garden store itself is really lovely with lots of natural light and beautiful plants that I wish I could learn all of the names of. Working in a nursery is definitely part of my retirement plan.




 






Isn't this time of year just the best? Seeing the green and other colors sprout back from the brown ground always gives me this rejuvenating feeling. I love the beginning of this season because it means you can finally start planning all of your outdoor activities like BBQ's, long walks, bike rides and of course our favorite - CAMPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment