Monday, March 3, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

YOU GUYS I HAVE OFFICIALLY CONTRACTED CABIN FEVER AND I'M GETTING CONCERNED THAT WARM WEATHER MAY NEVER ARRIVE AGAIN. But seriously, I'm SO SICK of staying indoors. I feel like I've started Monday's posts with that exact sentiment three weeks in a row and it's seriously bumming me out. Even if it was just 40 degrees out, I would take that over this negative weather bullshit. THIS WINTER HAS TO END!

Ok rant over. You survived another arctic Monday, so here's your reward, internet linkage. 

  • In case you missed the Oscars last night, here's all you really need to know. 
  • If you want to take a trip down Oscar memory lane, check out all of these Best Actress gowns and these awesome acceptance speeches (I heart you Mel Brooks). 
  • Are you having an existential crisis? Concerned about what you should be doing with your life? Don't worry, we've all been there. It's not an easy conversation to have with yourself, but it's definitely one you need to have on a regular basis. Read this inspirational article to know that it's ok to change your dreams and fail occasionally as long as you learn from it. 
  • We're excited that the wonderful all-lady crew over at The Coop is growing
  • Speaking of awesome local (and local to the Pacific Northwest) ladies, check out the latest video from HERS. Seriously, I love love love this video and this song. 
  • Ok I PROMISE this is the last awesome local lady link I'm going to post this week. What can I say? I just get so excited that there's so much female bad-assery in Omaha!
  • New favorite Etsy store (for this week at least).
  • It's possible you already saw this since it made the rounds of social media late last week, but goddamnit Seth Rogan, you rule. 
  • Lol, these photos are adorable. 
  • If you don't have anything to do this Wednesday, check out this amazing show! Unfortunately I'll be recovering from a root canal :(
Both Kerry & I individually patroned The French Bulldog this weekend and let us just say, Amen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment