FRIDAY March 14
- Go to a sweet show at O'Leavers! Noah' Ark Was a Spaceship plays with Post-Verse.
- It's Lent, it's Friday, and that means one thing: Fish Fry! We hear the best ones are at Holy Name and Mary Our Queen, but here's a map showing your many options!
- When's the last time you went to a good ol' fashioned parade? I really couldn't tell you the last time I went to one. If you're looking to enjoy one of the simpler pleasures in life, you can check out the St. Patrick's day parade downtown. Bring a bag to collect your candy in!
- I knoooow I say this every third Saturday of the month, but it's that time once more. Break out those old dance moves you've been keeping in the closet. I'm talking about the twist and the mashed potato. With its soul music, Benson Soul Society is the best place to debut them.
- We always kind of roll our eyes at St. Patrick's Day. Because, you know, it's amateur hour. Thankfully Borgata Brewery has answered our prayers with Paddy's Day for Pros. They'll be having drink specials and complimentary soup and bread! Complimentary soup, people, Saturday through Monday!
- Unfortunately it looks to be cooling off on Sunday, but don't let that stop you from celebrating Sunday Funday. Last weekend we had a movie night full of pizza, snickers, and Swedish fish. I just always think Sunday is the day to spend time with your family - chosen or actual!
- Or maybe you want to cuddle up at home with yourself - and RuPaul. If you didn't know, season 6 of RuPaul's Drag Rage just started up a few weeks ago. Catch up on episodes at logotv.com!
And just to get you in the weekend mood we leave you with RuPaul's latest music video, Geronimo: