FRIDAY April 4
- It is, once again, Benson First Friday. Funny how that works. Make sure to hit up Benson for drink specials and local art and music.
- See a kick ass show at O'Leavers's, Pro-Magnum and Borealis play.
SATURDAY April 5
- O'Leaver's continues to knock it out of the park with their sweet shows. Tonight McCarthy Trenching, Illium, and Little Marais play.
- FYI, The Grand Budapest Hotel is still playing at Film Streams and you MUST see it!
- As you may know, the Joslyn is now free, so that gives you no excuses not to see the very awesome looking iROZEALb exhibit.
- The Bemis Center is having their regular open studio day which is super awesome! You get to meet the artists-in-residence and see their private residences and studios!
- Okay, so, like, there's not too much going on on Sunday But that is A-okay. I find that a lot of people tend to already have their Sundays planned. Maybe they spend it with family, or just like spending it alone, winding down. One thing that I can always recommend on Sunday is: Brunch. Brunch is probably the perfect way to end a weekend and there are oh so many places to brunch at in Omaha.
And if you do one thing this weekend, we hope you get to...