Friday, April 11, 2014

Wind Down / Wound Up

What up, weekend? Been missin' u. That's what I would text to the weekend if the weekend had a phone number, with a lot of emojis of course. This week Meghan and I christened my deck with our first hang session on it and I am hoping to keep doing that this weekend. Got any plans this weekend? No? Well, please allow us to make a few suggestions. As the work week winds down, WO+SF and crew are getting wound up for the weekend.

FRIDAY April 12
SATURDAY April 13
  • We are likely going to go see the total babe William Elliott Whitmore sing his beautiful songs at the Waiting Room Lounge and we highly recommend you do so as well. 
  • ALSOOO, my favorite thing in the city is going on, Benson Soul Society at the Sydney, and they are celebrating their second year of playing their toe tapping tunes!
  • BUT, then, also cool and fun is Karaoke at O'Leaver's. Also very hard to turn down.
SUNDAY April 14
  • Dear God, if you do anything today GO SEE Margaret Atwood for a special presentation and book-signing event at at the Scott Conference Center at UNO. She is one of my favorite authors and you would be remiss not to go.

Check out these dorks begging for food as we sat out on my deck on Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment