Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturday Jams #2.22

Can y'all believe this heat? It looks like we've been thrown into summer already. I plan on spending my Saturday with some grocery shopping and maybe a trip to Target. I feel pretty proud of myself because I have already assembled my loot from a recent trip to Ikea. Tonight I'm heading out to the club for a birthday party and then tomorrow a small band of my ghoul friends (aka girlfriends) and I are going to check out the new Beercade for some Sunday Funday festivities. Hope you have an equally lovely weekend! 


Cults - "Never Saw The Point"
You can bet we're going to love anything with a girl group/60's throw back sound to it and this song is no exception.


Laura Stevenson - "L-DOPA"
The poetic lyrics alone make this simplistic song a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment