Monday, May 12, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Well, it was bound to cool off and get rainy again kids. I mean, we're not officially into summer just yet. What a lovely weekend though. Kerry accomplished a lot of yard work and enjoyed some family time, while I spent the weekend embracing a lot of "me-time". 

So, here we've arrived at Monday again and if you're having any issue with that, here are some internet links to help you distract yourself with. 
  • Unfortunately, there's not much going on this week music wise. Well, that's not entirely true. There's a pretty epic show tonight at The Waiting Room where Moon Honey and our friends Masses join powers to slay evil. Well not literally, but this will be the last show that Masses ever plays, so check it out while you can! Also,  Thursday's show at the Slowdown should be pretty rad too. 
  • I recently inherited a larger kitchen table from my parents, which of course means I've been hit with the bug to invite people over for dinner. Oh, and looking at these amazing pieces from Anthropologie isn't exactly helping curtail this desire either.  
  • Oh ma god, I want Kerry to get a grill immediately so we can make these
  • After spending more time outside recently, especially now that Memorial Park is within walking distance of my house, this kite flying post is really tugging at my heart strings. 
  • My next DIY might just have to be this one. Oh, and this one. And also maybe this one
  • Well, this is the most bizarre story I've read in a long time. 
  • I'm extremely jealous of Elycia's recent trip to the Double R diner from Twin Peaks. Looking at these makes me want to go on an adventure.
  • It's pretty nice to see that even celebrities had awkward prom experiences
  • A reminder to take more pretty shoe selfies.
  • An Icon in it's truest meaning
  • I don't know why, but this is seriously cracking me up. 
We're moving at my work this week and when this bins arrived, I couldn't help but sing "one of these is not like the other"


1 comment:

  1. I was just obsessing over the moon phases DIY earlier this week! Or late last week. Whichever. I love any DIY that doesn't involve building tools and does involve spray paint. So, I will certainly be making those rock book ends. I love all the links! Have a happy week! xx

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete