- The New BLK is hosting the National Poster Retrospecticus, a show displaying over 250 hand-printed posters.
- Film Streams is showing the amazing film The Holy Mountain. This would be an amazing film to see on the big screen!
- Apparently it's National Public Gardens Day so if you're able to get there, you can get free admission to the beautiful Lauritzen Gardens.
- Get some local goods at the Omaha Farmer's Market in the Old Market.
- Checking out our local museums and art galleries is a great option if the weather is rainy. We suggest: the Durham Museum, the Joslyn, and the Bemis.
- If the weather is NOT rainy, it would be a great day to go to the Henry Doorly Zoo!
- Catch Achilles Last Band, the Led Zeppelin cover band, at the Waiting Room with Nevermind.
- It's Mother's Day and we hope you can all have a lovely day with the lady that birthed ya.
And cause I'm on a Bill Murray kick, remember kids: