Monday, June 16, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

I've pretty much been in slow motion all day. I took a much needed mental health day and caught up on the little stuff in my life that's been piling up like house cleaning and laundry. Yeah, I know that's what the weekend's for, but what can I say, I've been otherwise preoccupied. Summer romance, you gotta love it. 
  • YOU GUYS, Hulu put up ALL of The Real Housewives of…. series and we couldn't be more excited. So far, I've revisited the first few episodes/seasons of RHONY and RHOC and I'm tickled pink by the throw back. 
  • If you're starching your head, wondering what fun things there are to do in town, this list of 40 off-the-beaten-path locations around Omaha is a pretty good place to start. Go Explore!
  • Drop everything and read this article with Cindy Gallop immediately. 
  • Death Proof is one of my top 5 favorite movies of all time/desert island flicks. Here are 7 things that I didn't know about the movie that now gives me yet another opportunity to pop it in my DVD player. 
  • I'm loving all of these coffee mugs. 
  • Well if this isn't the cutest DIY I've ever seen...
I love the view from my recently re-arranged bedroom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment