Monday, June 23, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Hello Monday. You bring me no joy as it marks the end of a relaxing weekend and the beginning of a busy work week full of meetings, presentations and the possibility of public humiliation. I'll get through you though. And I'm not looking forward to your end, because a recent spark will be leaving my life for 6 weeks. As adults, there are trails we meet in life, that we have to roll with. This is no different. It's not going to be easy, but hey, no one ever said love was. 

Enough of that nonsense, here are some internet links to help you ease into your Monday. 
  • Man, I knew I should have tried to catch one of the few Faint shows over the last few weeks. 
  • I'm in love with these travel posters from the 20's or 30's. I've been craving an adventure lately. 
  • Holeeee Geeeeez I want these in my mouth immediately. 
  • I would love to adopt this as my summer look please. 
  • All of these sounds delicious. That reminds me, I need to have that apartment warming party soon...
  • Someone buy this print for me please! 
  • These make me want to break out my polaroid camera. Oh yeah, and I should probably be using my disposable camera a little more too. 
  • Yes to all of these. Now that it's getting unbearably hot outside, braids are my go-to to get the hair off of my neck. Because I have a lot of hair. 
This weekend was quite fun. I bought some art and toasted a friend who will be leaving soon for graduate school, saw Peter Murphy, had my first meeting as an Omaha Girls Rock volunteer, and of course hung out with my best furry friend, Bebop.




No comments:

Post a Comment