Monday, June 30, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Revel in the last day of June my friends. While July 4th is probably our favorite holiday of the year, we're looking forward to doing some introspective thinking this week and start making plans as to how we'd like to spend our remaining summer months. I always get a little anxious around the end of June because I realize how little I've done to enjoy the nice weather (I haven't been to a pool yet this year, or camping and that kind of bums me out). The last two weeks have been a whirlwind for me. My schedule, and most importantly my sleep schedule, were turned on their heads and now I'm looking forward to getting back on a routine and un-fuck-ulate my sleeping patterns. Then again, what's a little sleep deprivation in the face of a summer, and potentially longer, romance?

So, cheers to the four-day week ahead y'all. We're planning on wearing our finest red, white and blue to O'Leaver's this Friday for what is going to be an amazing show. How will you be spending the 4th? 

  • This cover of Echo & The Bunnymen's "The Killing Moon" by Lydia Loveless is just fantastic.
  • If you're one who stops on their way to work for coffee every morning, might we suggest you try Archetype Coffee over on 40th and Farnam? We've only heard great things about this new midtown Omaha joint. 
  • Loving this behind-the-scene look at local retailer, Hello Holiday's latest photo shoot. I love seeing my friend Jenny modeling too, what a babe!
  • I love this embroidered pocket DIY. Methinks with the amount of button up shirts I have, personalizing them with some embroidering will need to happen in the near future. 
  • Like we needed any excuse to post a link to cute foxes
  • Swoon over all of these vintage photos. 
  • This pretty much sums up my daily life. 
  • A Moonrise Kingdom themed clothing line/lookbook? Yes, please. 

On Saturday morning, I awoke at 5:45 am to the most beautiful golden sunrise peeping through my window. I, of course, had to go out to see it in it's full glory, and the pictures below does it no justice. 




No comments:

Post a Comment