FRIDAY June 13
- The College World Series is starting up so head to NoDo for some beer tent action!
- The Faint and Reptar are playing at Sokol Auditorium! Dance off pants off!!
- I had no idea that June Fest existed until now, but it does! Gerda's will have German beer, music, and food for your consumption today and tomorrow.
- In honor of Friday the 13th Petshop is hosting a #bloodbath reading. I don't even know what that means, but hoping for some spooky stories.
SATURDAY June 14
- Oh yeah, in addition to going to the beer gardens, you can also go to a College World Series game a TD Ameritrade Park!
- Wait, what? I am very out of the loop BUT The Faint is playing another show tonight at The Waiting Room!
- THEE most fun night in Omaha: Benson Soul Society. I will never stop saying that. Go, just go!
- Pick up some goodies at the Aksarben Farmer's Market. It's personally my favorite market, because it's not such a bitch to find parking. It's a nice little ritual my mom and I do every week.
And here's a sneak peak of my new wall color along with a sleepy pup.