Friday, June 20, 2014

Wind Down / Wound Up

It's been a steamy week and that looks to continue into the weekend. Even though I've lived in the Midwest all my life somehow the heat surprises me every year. I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot of indoor activities this weekend. Looking for something to do this weekend? We've got you covered! As the work week winds down, WO+SF and crew are getting wound up for the weekend.

FRIDAY June20

SATURDAY June 21
  • Pick up some vintage and antique goods at Junkstock.
  • Criteria and Universe Contest play The Slowdown.
  • Need a few chuckles? Go see the Ian and Cody show at O'Leaver's.

SUNDAY June 22
  • Cheer on Team USA as they play their second game in the World Cup! Have a party at your house or hit up your favorite sports bar.

This song is how I feel about weekends:

No comments:

Post a Comment