Monday, July 14, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Hooolllleeee geeee, that was a weekend! We love summer time for its fast paced shenanigans, but sometimes it's good to have days like Sunday to slow down and do nothing but sit outside and read. Coming back to work on Monday is always a drag, but we're trying to make it less so with some internet links below. 
  • So, I've been obsessed with this store Flunk Life for some time now (currently owning 5 different items from them) and our local heroines, Hello Holiday just started stocking a few exclusive tees. Head over to their site and buy one now!! 
  • Do yourself a favor and read this article about Nick Cave immediately. Good God, I love that man. 
  • If you're looking for a show to go to this week, we recommend seeing Worried Mother's on Thursday at The Waiting Room. 
  • I recently started following NASA on Instagram (follow them and TSA immediately) and I'm constantly amazed by the photos they post. I've always obsessed with the idea of space and the cosmos. Looking at these photos of the Apollo astronauts combines my two favorite things - space and vintage looks. 
  • I'll have to try this out this week when I find myself tossing and turning in bed (which happens fairly often and it stinks).
  • Well this is obviously true. 
  • Yum, I want to make this for this weekend's brunch! 
Block 16 was practically taunting me this week when they posted a BLT burger special. You can bet your ass that I took a longer lunch that day so I could run downtown to partake in this deliciousness. 


Oh, and also this weekend, my friend Kate and I got matching Wayne's World inspired tattoos at Sailor's Grave in honor of her upcoming move to Austin. It's my new favorite thing ever and I'm never wearing pants again (it's only three days old so it still has some healing to do)!


No comments:

Post a Comment