Monday, July 21, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Oh Monday, I have some expletives I could use for you, but I'll contain myself. We're not quite prepared for the heat this week, especially after being spoiled last week. I'm at the point with summer that I almost wish we could fast-forward to fall. But I know I'll be kicking myself for saying that come January.

Anyways Monday, you've arrived, so I've decided to take you down a la this and distract myself with the below internet linkages. 
  • This week is filled with awesome stuff going on around town. Tonight, head to O'Leaver's for a rad show featuring some of my favorite dudes - New Lungs. If you enjoy yourself, go back on Wednesday to see some more of my dude bros in Relax, It's Science. On Wednesday you'll find me at Film Streams watching the Talking Heads documentary Stop Making Sense. I bought my ticket like a month ago and I'm sooo excited! 
  • My sentiments exactly.
  • I lol'd pretty hard at all of these. #12 and #14got me so good. 
  • I watched Beetlejuice this weekend which was fantastic. I recommend you go watch it immediately. While searching for this clip that during viewing the movie was re-watched many times, I came across this goofy cast interview. How hilarious are Winona and Alec Baldwin?
  • Sure, I guess most of these are pretty true. 
  • I got The Sex Pistols, but was hoping for Mistfits. 
  • So, I've loved Van Halen for a long time (thanks to my brother being such a huge fan while I was growing up) and I think we can all agree that David Lee Roth rules. If you don't agree with me, than I will point you in this direction for correction. 
  • Someone make my patio look like this please.
  • As mega-RuPaul's Drag Race fans, we were already pretty well aware of all of these, in case you aren't, it's time to educate yourself. 
  • Well this wedding was just beautiful. 
  • Maybe not as beautiful as this one though. 
This past weekend was really something else. It ruled. It slayed. It was excellent! 

Celebrated a dear friend's birthday at The Drover where we ate all of the meats.


Ate a delicious meal at Lot 2, then headed over to The Waiting Room for an awesome show. 


Spent some well deserved time with this dude, my porch, and my bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment