Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Phew you guys, this has been A WEEK, and it's only Tuesday. I've been going a mile a minute and it's finally caught up with me. I'm absolutely and totally exhausting, so this is going to be short and sweet. As you are easing yourself into the week (happy almost Wednesday), here are some internet links to ease the pain. 
  • In this week's local show action - There's an awesome free event at Midtown Crossing hosted by the folks over at Hear Nebraska. It's going to be so beautiful out tomorrow, you would be remiss to not attend. Then on Thursday our friends Post Verse are playing at O'Leaver's. 
  • YESSSSS. These were a real throwback for me. 
  • Ryan Adams covers Danzig?! Yes pleeeeease.
  • The real question here is, am I metal enough to pull this off?
  • I imagine when my dude returns, the moment I see him again for the first time will go something like this
  • Humans of Nick Cave is a pretty great read. I'm super excited for his experimental documentary to arrive at Film Streams in the fall. I saw a preview for it when I was there last week seeing Stop Making Sense and I may or may not have cried. 
  • Morgan Freeman + Juggalos = Hilarity
  • Will it just doesn't get funnier than this
  • Well, I definitely cried and felt all of the feelings when I watched this
  • Some good bits of bar knowledge here. Rule #1: don't be a jaghole. 
  • There are some really bizarre facts in here. Bat Bomb?!
Check out Kerry's view from a downtown Omaha roof this weekend. We seriously love this city ….<3


No comments:

Post a Comment