FRIDAY July 11
- Love the Beatles? You're in luck because Film Streams is showing the newly remastered A Hard Day's Night.
- Looks like the weekend is set to bring more storms and rain, but if the weather man is wrong, we highly suggest hangin' around a fire pit with your BFFs. That is exactly what we did last Thursday and it was a great night.
SATURDAY July 12
- Sweet show at O'Leaver's: Pro-Magnum with Maps for Travelers.
- Have you been to the new Beercade yet? I just went to the new location two weeks ago and had a lot of fun. The bigger location makes the atmosphere a lot more comfortable and less claustrophobic. If you haven't been, I urge you to go!
- The Farmer's Market continues and we are getting into prime veggie weather folks. Corn on the cob, zucchini, and peppers are all being sold now so get it fresh while you can! We suggest hitting up La Buvette afterwards.
- If you couldn't make it to the market on Saturday, you can always go to the Aksarben location today! I will be there with my mom!
I was telling Meghan the other day that this is such an Arcade Fire summer for me, so please enjoy: