Happy Friday y'all! We survived another week! While this week has been pretty uneventful, we definitely can't say the same about this weekend.
FRIDAY July 18th
- Sounds like it's going to get ungodly hot again around these parts this weekend. Spend what will likely be the last cool night until September out on a patio, on a porch, or in front of a bonfire with some good drinks and some good friends.
- If you're a Bob Dylan fan like we are, you'll be up at The Barley Street Tavern tonight for their Bob Dylan Tribute Night featuring many great local musicians covering some classic BD tunes.
SATURDAY July 19th
- From 10:30 - Noon today you can hear local artist Watie White talk about his latest project - All That Ever Was, Always is - a series where he reclaims North Omaha homes through installation paintings and public furniture.
- We have some seriously love for the ladies over at Hello Holiday. If you've shopped their site, and always wished you could try anything on, today is your lucky day. From 11-5 you can shop their amazing looks at Wallflower Artisan Collection over in South O.
- I'm so excited to support the girls of Omaha Girl Rock! at their first showcase at the Slowdown tonight! It's an early (and free) show where campers will show off the songs they wrote throughout this past week. This is a must-go event!
- It's a music filled evening with Lady Finger, Little Brazil and See Through Dresses playing at The Waiting Room. After the OGR! showcase, head up here for what's bound to be an amazing show!
SUNDAY July 20th
- I've been craving a brunch at Lot 2 these past few Sundays. It might be time to remedy that with a visit for their biscuits and gravy.
- Since I've recently rediscovered my love of biking, it might be time to check out a trail. Any must-see bike trails in Omaha?