SATURDAY July 26
- Celebrate Benson at Benson Day's! There's a street festival with food and drinks and music and lots of stores have set up outside to sell their goods, including Hello Holiday at Krug Park.
- Slush and Lunch (cool band names) are playing with the Slowdown AND a sock hop is going on? I'm semi-confused about this event but in a good way.
- After you check out Benson Days spend your night in Benson gettin' down at Benson Soul Society.
- I just learned that this existed: Sunday Funday Wine Tour!! This is right up our alley. You get on a bus that takes you to Iowan wineries where you get to drink. Yes, please.
- It's open mic night at O'Leaver's.
- Don't forget to support local farmers and businesses and get some goodies at the Omaha Farmer's Market!
- See some amazing antique cars at the Joslyn Castle Car Classic.
Last night I got to hang out on a roof top at 19th and Dodge and here was our amazing view: