Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday Jams #2.35

This morning I'm taking to the open skies and flying down to Austin, Texas to visit a very dear friend that I haven't seen in a very long time! Eep! I'm sooooo excited and also a little nervous to travel and fly alone. Luckily there are a few activities one can do to calm their travel nerves, i.e. don't check a bag with the airline (as someone who works in travel insurance, I can't taut this advice enough), bring a good book, wear a watch so you always know what time it is, download your airline's flight tracking app so you don't have to mess around with tickets, and last but not least, prepare your iPod, iPhone, Pandora or Spotify station with some relaxing jams and podcasts. Sayonara Omaha! See you next week!


Beyoncé - "XO"
I've been kind of obsessed with this song this week. I just find it so sweet and romantic.


Bob Log III
I just saw this dude play last night at O'Leaver's and it was pretty wild. 

No comments:

Post a Comment