Monday, August 4, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

I'm officially in countdown-mode this week, hoping that it flies by as quickly as possible until next Monday. Needless to say, I'll be engaging myself in a series of distracting events this week. If you're looking to distract yourself, here are some internet links to pique your interest. 

  • In this week's social events - you'd be remiss to not go see Noah's Ark Was a Spaceship (for free!!) at Turner Park this Wednesday. If you're feeling arty this week, head to the Bemis on Thursday for their First Thursday art talk. 
  • This makes me want to go to the beach immediately. 
  • Obviously Kerry and I need to make this pineapple cutting board to add to Kerry's ever growing pineapple related items. 
  • Here's a guide for what you should be watching on Netflix this month. 
  • Holy geez, I can't believe this was a real thing. I mean we all know this, but not in a serious manner. 
  • Katie's photos and family always make me happy. 
  • My friend Jane took some really amazing pictures of this city, which we love so much. 
  • Yeah, I definitely want to visit all of these. Do I smell a road trip this fall?
  • Eek! I'll never look at my Ikea bag collection the same again
I may have finally invested in a shirt from my favorite eating establishment this weekend. 



Also, someone got surprise flowers at work today…this one might be a keeper...



No comments:

Post a Comment