Monday, August 11, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Today is a day I've been waiting the past six weeks for. 46 days. 1,104 hours. Sometimes, patience really is a virtue, and one that's about to pay off big. My dude is coming back from Kyrgyzstan tonight, so things might be a little on radio silence this week due to some much needed personal time spent together in Omaha. I have a feeling I'm going to be extremely distracted until later this evening when I'm waiting at Eppley, so until then, I think I'll distract myself with the below internet links. Happy happy Monday y'all! 
  • ALL OF THESE
  • Holy geez, this is definitely my new favorite Etsy shop EVER!
  • Ryan Adams covered Danzig's "Mother" recently and it's pretty incredible (fast-forward to 1:18:00) on the audio to go directly to it). 
  • One day, I hope to live in a house where pets can cohabitate this adorably. 
  • The Grand Budapest Hotel is on Trip Advisor. Genius. 
  • I am officially in LOVE with this rug. It may the newest addition to my apartment very soon.
  • I definitely want to make these before summer is officially over. 
  • Jesus, this wedding was beeeeeaaaauuuutiful. 
  • This is definitely the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. 
  • Methinks I'll have to give this recipe a try sometime here soon. 
I very much welcomed the rain yesterday and enjoyed a break from summer's hustle and bustle.




No comments:

Post a Comment