Monday, August 25, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Oh dear weekend, why do you flee from us so quickly? At least we just have to get through this week where a long weekend will be awaiting us on the other side. I'm especially excited because on Saturday I will be traveling down to Austin, TX to visit one of my very dear friends who I haven't seen in far too long! 

So if you're dragging a bit today, here are some internet links to help you out, and just remember, a three-day weekend awaits you, so take advantage of these last few weeks of summer! 

  • Be sure to head to Turner Park on Wednesday to catch Noah's Ark Was a Spaceship and Snake Island! play a free concert starting at 6 pm! 
  • Oh, someone ranked all of Shelley Long's outfits from Troop Beverly Hills? YES PLEASE
  • This is a great write up about the 40th and Farnam area. We still need to check out Farnam House Brewing Company
  • I get so proud when amazing local ladies get the opportunity to tell their stories of success
  • This recipe looks like a pretty perfect way to end the summer season. 
  • Seeing sweaters like this make me long for fall. Soon enough I suppose…
  • Speaking of fall, I'm getting so excited for the upcoming season of American Horror Story!
  • Well this is definitely my new favorite Etsy store. 
  • I'm in love with these undies. I have a feeling I will soon own a pair for each day of the week. 
This is a face that would very much enjoy a piece of pizza. I should really stop eating food in bed. 



I hosted a little end of summer gathering for some of my friends and these string lights ended up being my favorite part (other than the conversations had that is).


But this weirdo kept eating the grass in my lawn, some of which became lodged in his beard that I eventually had to cut out.


No comments:

Post a Comment