Friday, August 22, 2014

Wind Down / Wound Up

This week feels like the first real heat of summer and, you guys, it's terrible. The older I get the less the humidity agrees with me. I have definitely been keeping my ass cool in the AC all week. I am definitely ready for my favorite season, Fall. I will probably continue my trend of parking my ass in the AC this weekend and that works out quite well because, to be honest, there's not quite as much as going on in Omaha as usual. As the work week winds down, WO+SF and crew are getting wound up for the weekend.

FRIDAY August 22

SATURDAY August 23
  • It's State Fair time!  So maybe the Nebraska State Fair doesn't quite compare to Iowa's but there is still a lot of tasty food to eat!
  • If you feel like keeping close to home you can check out Dundee Day 2014 which offers a pancake feed, beer garden, and live music. 
  • Check out the Omaha Farmer's Market down in the Old Market. 

SUNDAY August 24
  • I haven't been to the Farmer's Market in a couple weeks and I've missed it. I will totally be there this week, Aksarben!
Stay cool, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment