Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

My apologies to all of you suckas that are back at work today. I'm still livin it up down in Texas and eating all of the tacos I can. Here are some internet links to help with the sting of that last statement, because I bet it really hurt your feelings.

  • Eep! We can't believe this season will be the last of Parenthood. We've always loved this tear-jerking show filled with tender moments. It's possible that we cried watching this short preview. 
  • If you missed Beyonce's VMA performance, then you're doing life wrong. 
  • Blonde Redhead has been one of our favorite bands for some time now. This first listen to their latest album gave us goosebumps. 
  • Even though I'm on vacation now, my mind is buzzing with my next vacay plans. I really want to travel to the East coast this fall (I've never been) and this post isn't helping curb my appetite. 
  • I'm really loving Katie's look here. It's like the perfect mixture between summer and fall to me. AND THOSE SHOES!
  • Sometimes I get pretty jelly of Kaylah's life
  • I don't know why, but banana selfies are cracking me up right now. 
  • I feel like I'm perpetually a kid when I think about how much I still enjoy indulging myself in a box of mac n' cheese. So of course, I feel the need to make all of these
  • MUST COVET

You know you've really found a good one when they feed you a homemade veggie sandwich that looks like this -


And you know for sure you've found the one when he appreciates your favorite place in the world as much as you do -



No comments:

Post a Comment